ABOUT ME

Friday, September 29, 2006

MOVIES: My Personality Compared to Movies

What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com


Well, I wasn't quite sure what to make of this result when I first saw it. I thought, "Well, this thing is totally off." But the more I thought about it, they more it made sense. After all, I did do a junior year abroad thing in England where I traveled by train by myself over much of Europe and did hitchhike across Wales, England and Scotland. Then after college, I lived in a small country in southern Africa for 6 years and another southern African country for six months. And I traveled around by hitchhiking checking out 4 different countries there. So I guess I am a bit of an adventurer, though I haven't travel much like that since becoming a dad. But I would do some safer traveling with my daughter if I had the money.

But I still think I'm more like "Prof. Jones" than "Indiana"!

So takes the results of this test as you will.

Now this other test...
The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic

Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski
If Your Life Was a Movie, What Genre Would It Be?

This sounds a lot more like me. A lot of people find me weird, quirky, offbeat and strange. But the people who seem to like me seem to really like me quite a bit. The others just think, "O-kay!" Sounds like a cult classic to me.

No comments:

Search This Blog

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Music That I've Enjoyed Recently

My Internet Radio Stations


This is a fairly good sampling of some of the music I listen to. It's missing a few genres I like - such as cajun. I'll work on that later. But it does contain most of my favorite artists. I tried to steer away from the better known songs to give you a better idea of what kind of music the artists play, but I was limited by the songs the website - Project Playlist - had available. But if you want to get an idea of what I listen to, just hit the play or arrow button. - OlderMusicGeek

The internet station that does the best of playing my music is Last.fm. Here's my station if you're interested.

This website, OlderMusicGeek Radio on Pandora.com, does a fairly decent job of playing what I like, although they do occasionally play stuff I don't care for, but overall they're pretty good.