ABOUT ME

Thursday, July 31, 2008

MUSIC: Survey Via A Mp3 Player

This is an ancient email my youngest brother sent me. But I didn't have many mp3's or a mp3 player at the time, so I didn't do it. But I found it trying to clear out my emails, so I'm doing it now! - OlderMusicGeek

Survey via a mp3 player

RULES:
1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question
3.) Use the song title as the answer
4.) NO CHEATING!!! What you get is what you get!

1) How am I feeling today?
Seven Deadly Sins - Flogging Molly

2) Where will I get married?
Pain In My Heart - Otis Redding

3) What is my best friends theme song?
People Are Strange - The Doors

4) What is high school like?
Today I Started Loving You Again - Chip Taylor & Carrie Rodriguez

5) What is the best thing about me?
The Wanderlust (acoustic) - Flogging Molly

6) How is today going to be?
Love Power - from the soundtrack of the original version of The Producers

7) What is in store for this weekend?
The Conductor Wore Black - Rank And File

8) What song describes my parents?
Sammy's Fancy - Gaelic Storm

9) How is my life going?
Walk Like A Man (You Can Call Me Your Man) - Grand Funk Railroad

10) What song will they play at my funeral?
The Reaction - Ennio Morricone

11) How does the world see me?
Down In The Park - Gary Numan

12) What do my friends really think of me?
Telegram Sam - T. Rex

13) Why do people secretly lust after me?
I'm Going Home - from the soundtrack of The Rocky Horror Picture Show

14) How can I make myself happy?
One Of My Turns - Pink Floyd

15) What should I do with my life?
Lack Of Interest - Slaughterhouse 6

16) Will I ever have children?
Walking In The Park With Eloise - Wings

17) What is some good advice?
All Along The Watchtower - Bob Dylan (Oh yeah, great! Like I have any idea what this song is about!)

18) What do I think my current theme song is?
Glad To See You Go - The Ramones

19) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
The Big Issue - Chumbawumba

20) What type of men/women do you like?
Knock On Wood - Eddie Floyd

21) Will you get married?
Knee - Ken Nordine

22) What should I do with my love life?
Primitive Notion - New Order

25) What will your dying words be?
It's My Delight - The Melodians

26) Hows your day going so far?
Network 23 - Tangerine Dream

27) Hows your love life?
Duchess - The Stranglers

28) Where will your next vacation be?
Chattanooga Choo Choo - Glenn Miller

No comments:

Search This Blog

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Music That I've Enjoyed Recently

My Internet Radio Stations


This is a fairly good sampling of some of the music I listen to. It's missing a few genres I like - such as cajun. I'll work on that later. But it does contain most of my favorite artists. I tried to steer away from the better known songs to give you a better idea of what kind of music the artists play, but I was limited by the songs the website - Project Playlist - had available. But if you want to get an idea of what I listen to, just hit the play or arrow button. - OlderMusicGeek

The internet station that does the best of playing my music is Last.fm. Here's my station if you're interested.

This website, OlderMusicGeek Radio on Pandora.com, does a fairly decent job of playing what I like, although they do occasionally play stuff I don't care for, but overall they're pretty good.