ABOUT ME

Monday, September 04, 2006

MUSIC: The Test Results Are In - I'm Most Definitely a Music Geek!

Okay, so in my regular blog, I've discussed how I discovered that I'm not a nerd or geek, but that I am a dork. Don't like it, but I'm coming to terms with it.

But at least I can still say I'm a music geek. Which means I don't have to change my name to OlderMusicDork. Thank the god (if there is one)!

The Music Geek Test
Acid-tinged Geek!
You think of music as an experience, like an amazing drug trip, without the annoying flashbacks. You prefer to put on an old psychedelic record, lay on the ground, and let the music carry you. You're probably a fan of folk, ambient, or late 60's rock. (I like folk music and late '60's rock, but not big on ambient. Prefer uptempo music like punk and bluegrass. - OlderMusicGeek)

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Hedonism
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Hardcore-ness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Knowledge
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Relevance
(Yes! - OlderMusicGeek)


Link: The Music Geek Test written by professorchaos5 on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test
The Music Nerd Test - 45.16908% - Super Music Nerd

Music Nerd Rankings:
Insult To Music Nerds
Not A Music Nerd
Casual Music Nerd
Total Music Nerd
Major Music Nerd
Super Music Nerd
Mega Music Nerd
Extreme Music Nerd
Hardcore Music Nerd
Obsessed Music Nerd


The Ultimate Music Fanatic Test
You scored 290!



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on hardcore fan
Link: The The Ultimate Music Fanatic Test written by sixo71 on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

NerdTests.com User Test: The music geek  Test.

No comments:

Search This Blog

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Music That I've Enjoyed Recently

My Internet Radio Stations


This is a fairly good sampling of some of the music I listen to. It's missing a few genres I like - such as cajun. I'll work on that later. But it does contain most of my favorite artists. I tried to steer away from the better known songs to give you a better idea of what kind of music the artists play, but I was limited by the songs the website - Project Playlist - had available. But if you want to get an idea of what I listen to, just hit the play or arrow button. - OlderMusicGeek

The internet station that does the best of playing my music is Last.fm. Here's my station if you're interested.

This website, OlderMusicGeek Radio on Pandora.com, does a fairly decent job of playing what I like, although they do occasionally play stuff I don't care for, but overall they're pretty good.