ABOUT ME

Thursday, October 05, 2006

TELEVISION: Which Character from Buffy are You?









Faith

54% amorality, 63% passion, 45% spirituality, 45% selflessness

Faith is a powerhouse, and you might be, too. Passion-driven, down-to-earth, and willing to do what it takes to get things done and have a good time doing them, she is tough and sexy. Now, this test didn't rate your sexiness, but with these kinds of traits, that's probably true as well.

You rate as one of the most dynamic characters of the Buffy universe.

Congratulations!

Thanks Again! -- THE 4-VARIABLE BUFFY PERSONALITY TEST












My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on morality
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on repose
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on spirituality
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on selflessness


Link: The 4-Variable Buffy Personality Test written by donathos on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


I have to admit I'm very surprised at these results! I figured I'd be Xander, or possibly Buffy. Never thought I'd be as cool as Faith! I guessI'm not much of a nerd afterall!

No comments:

Search This Blog

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Music That I've Enjoyed Recently

My Internet Radio Stations


This is a fairly good sampling of some of the music I listen to. It's missing a few genres I like - such as cajun. I'll work on that later. But it does contain most of my favorite artists. I tried to steer away from the better known songs to give you a better idea of what kind of music the artists play, but I was limited by the songs the website - Project Playlist - had available. But if you want to get an idea of what I listen to, just hit the play or arrow button. - OlderMusicGeek

The internet station that does the best of playing my music is Last.fm. Here's my station if you're interested.

This website, OlderMusicGeek Radio on Pandora.com, does a fairly decent job of playing what I like, although they do occasionally play stuff I don't care for, but overall they're pretty good.