ABOUT ME

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

MOVIES/VIDEOS: Batman Goes Shopping

Maybe it's just me, but I found this really amusing. - OlderMusicGeek



Some comments from Youtube by the guy who made it, Griffith84, and people who watched it.

I made this video as a going away present for my buddy to college. Hope you enjoy. Also check out my myspace for pics of my costumes. www.myspace.com/funnyguyderek

nzallblacks09
(Reply)
that costume is professional as hell...can i ask how and where you got it?
Griffith84
(Reply)
I made the costume. I got everything I needed from eBay and around the internet.
wow...excellent work...i tried to make my own too, but it just doesn't look as good...did it cost a lot for all the pieces?
Griffith84
(Reply)
It cost me just over $1,400 to make. If any of you are looking on getting a costume like this, you're looking at spending $1,500 to $2,000

SO what did the check-out lady say to you?
Griffith84
(Reply)
All she said was total under $25 dollars don't need a signature. I said thanks in my awesome batman voice.
(Reply)
This was really funny and I really LOL'ED. But it was too few people in the store to make any point of it, why bother when there is no one but the cashier? And she didn't even smile a bit... odd.
Griffith84
(Reply)
She didn't smile cause she was pissed at the look of me lol.

RayLi
(Reply)
Man, I've never seen a guy buy toilet paper with such intensity, lol

Doeney
(Reply)
Why did no security guy try to stop you?
buska1i11y
(Reply)
because batman serves JUSTICE!

guitarhero73
(Reply)
I tried to do this yesterday for a project in my Sociology class. I didn't get more than 10 feet in the store before security turned me around and told me I could only come in if I take the mask off.

tallmomof3
(Reply)
My boys are watching this and LOVE it. Batman you rock! Although...if I saw Batman in my grocery store I would assume he was a terrorist. Or I'd offer to pay for his milk and TP. Because that's just the kind of person I am! A real superhero shouldn't have to pay for anything! :)

xlizlennonx
(Reply)
"Uhm. Yeah, Linda? If Batman comes in today...just act normal."

DH2020
(Reply)
alright here is my list for today:
1) Have a dinner date with a news reporter
2) Go to the store and buy some TP and juice
3) Find Joker's hideout and flush him out.

jo22kyubi
(Reply)
Hey i have a question for you. At 1:28 you gave the finger. Was it at the people that were following you or did someone say " hey dumbass" or something like that to you? Also very funny, cant wait for spiderman.
Griffith84
(Reply)
LOL I'm glad you asked. The people behind me told me to slow down...aaaaaa sorry but Batman only has one speed if you can't keep up he'll leave you in the shadows.

bortec9
(Reply)
milk & paper towels? guess hes going to see catwoman.
nice vid!!

He jacks some apples at the start, and you notice he never pays for them at checkout LOL.
ADevilsReject6
(Reply)
He totally stole! That's not what Batman would do!
Griffith84
(Reply)
No, I didn't do that. I did not steal. Look closer. I grabbed one apple, looked at it, then tossed it back. I have no pockets. Where would I put an apple?

Jimmyclown
(Reply)
LOL Batdude in the Grocery store! Batman is Awesome! Batman only goes shopping as Bruce Wayne because Batman is too awesome! Cool costume, even the design of the Cape and mask! But how did people react afterward?
Griffith84
(Reply)
Thanks I'm glad you all like it. After I got out of the store a lot of people in the parking lot yelled out. "Batman, look its batman!" On Halloween night, me and my buddy and his girlfriend went to a Domino's and picked up some pizza. A cop showed up to get something. I said "How's it going?" in my Batvoice. Then when we left, I said "Take care." It was so funny. You can tell the cop was trying real hard to keep a straight face but he never laughed.


Another amusing Batman video.

No comments:

Search This Blog

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Music That I've Enjoyed Recently

My Internet Radio Stations


This is a fairly good sampling of some of the music I listen to. It's missing a few genres I like - such as cajun. I'll work on that later. But it does contain most of my favorite artists. I tried to steer away from the better known songs to give you a better idea of what kind of music the artists play, but I was limited by the songs the website - Project Playlist - had available. But if you want to get an idea of what I listen to, just hit the play or arrow button. - OlderMusicGeek

The internet station that does the best of playing my music is Last.fm. Here's my station if you're interested.

This website, OlderMusicGeek Radio on Pandora.com, does a fairly decent job of playing what I like, although they do occasionally play stuff I don't care for, but overall they're pretty good.