ABOUT ME

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MUSIC: Song Of The Day - Halloween Edition (Oct 10): "Children Of The Night" By Nash The Slash

This is a song - "Children Of The Night" by Nash The Slash - from Canada's and electronic music's equivalent of Alice Cooper. Except that he was never that popular. :)

But he wore this great get-up with his face covered like The Invisible Man and this nice jacket and top hat.

He also had an interesting boycott on playing guitars - he played violin, electric violin, banjo, electric banjo, mandolin, electric mandolin, among other string instruments, but no guitars.

Not sure why. He obviously liked electric guitar music, because he covered a lot of classic rock tunes.



Since I had space when I emailed "Children Of The Night" to friends and family, I also added Nash The Slash's version of The Stones' "19th Nervous Breakdown"...

No comments:

Search This Blog

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Music That I've Enjoyed Recently

My Internet Radio Stations


This is a fairly good sampling of some of the music I listen to. It's missing a few genres I like - such as cajun. I'll work on that later. But it does contain most of my favorite artists. I tried to steer away from the better known songs to give you a better idea of what kind of music the artists play, but I was limited by the songs the website - Project Playlist - had available. But if you want to get an idea of what I listen to, just hit the play or arrow button. - OlderMusicGeek

The internet station that does the best of playing my music is Last.fm. Here's my station if you're interested.

This website, OlderMusicGeek Radio on Pandora.com, does a fairly decent job of playing what I like, although they do occasionally play stuff I don't care for, but overall they're pretty good.