ABOUT ME

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MOVIES/VIDEOS: A Long Time Ago, In Pants Far, Far Away

This is from a list of Star Wars quotes that replacing a word with "pants". - OlderMusicGeek

- I find your lack of pants disturbing.
- You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.
- In his pants you will find a new definition of pain and suffering.
- Governer Tarkin. I should have expected to find you holding Vader's pants.
- You are unwise to lower your pants.
- Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
- A disturbance in the pants. I have not felt this since near my old master...
- He has no time for smugglers who drop their pants first sign of Imperials.
- I sense the conflict within you. Let go of your pants!
- I am altering the pants. Pray that I don't alter them any further.
- There's no mystical energy field that controls my pants.
- He is most displeased with your apparent lack of pants.
- Yeah, well droids aren't known for ripping pants off when they loose!
- You can waste time with your pants when your chores are done.
- "Your overconfidence is your weakness." "Your faith in your pants is yours!"
- Search your pants, you know it to be true.
- Your pants, you will not need them.
- Don't try to frighten us with your scorcerer's pants, Lord Vader.
- Put Captain Solo in the cargo pants.
- General Tarkin, I thought I recognized your foul pants...
- I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
- Fear will keep the other systems in line--fear of these pants.
- Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your pants.
- Phew! And I thought pants smelled bad... on ... the outside...!
- The last time I felt it was in the pants of my old master.
- How will the emperor maintain control without the pants?
- I hope so, Commander, for your sake. The Pants are not as forgiving as I am.

May The Pants be with you!
A link to the complete list at Keepers Of Lists

No comments:

Search This Blog

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Music That I've Enjoyed Recently

My Internet Radio Stations


This is a fairly good sampling of some of the music I listen to. It's missing a few genres I like - such as cajun. I'll work on that later. But it does contain most of my favorite artists. I tried to steer away from the better known songs to give you a better idea of what kind of music the artists play, but I was limited by the songs the website - Project Playlist - had available. But if you want to get an idea of what I listen to, just hit the play or arrow button. - OlderMusicGeek

The internet station that does the best of playing my music is Last.fm. Here's my station if you're interested.

This website, OlderMusicGeek Radio on Pandora.com, does a fairly decent job of playing what I like, although they do occasionally play stuff I don't care for, but overall they're pretty good.