ABOUT ME

Saturday, January 07, 2006

MUSIC: A Fun Quiz If You Know Who The Damned Are

Well, here's a fun little quiz if you ever heard of the band, The Damned. If you haven't, shame on you and go check out Machine Gun Ettiquette! Thanks to my kid brother, Harmonica23 and his web site for introducing me to the quiz.

Said Captain! Said wot? Said Captain! Said wotcha want?

I suppose I am most like Captain Sensible, except that I can't play guitar and I'm only a decent dresser. Admittedly though, for some reason, a number of people think I'm nice. And my daughter apparently has told more than one friend that my farts can clear a room!

Which Damned member are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

Search This Blog

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Music That I've Enjoyed Recently

My Internet Radio Stations


This is a fairly good sampling of some of the music I listen to. It's missing a few genres I like - such as cajun. I'll work on that later. But it does contain most of my favorite artists. I tried to steer away from the better known songs to give you a better idea of what kind of music the artists play, but I was limited by the songs the website - Project Playlist - had available. But if you want to get an idea of what I listen to, just hit the play or arrow button. - OlderMusicGeek

The internet station that does the best of playing my music is Last.fm. Here's my station if you're interested.

This website, OlderMusicGeek Radio on Pandora.com, does a fairly decent job of playing what I like, although they do occasionally play stuff I don't care for, but overall they're pretty good.